7 & 9 Roszel Road
Consisting of two office buildings totaling 304,107 SF on 24 park-like acres, 7 & 9 Roszel Road is one mile from NJ-Transit’s Princeton Junction Station, directly off Route 1 in Princeton, New Jersey and 10 minutes from I-295. The property is located in one of the most sought after submarkets in NJ due to its central location (between NYC and Philadelphia,) its highway and mass transit infrastructure, highly skilled and educated workforce and proximity to Princeton University.
7 & 9 Roszel is adjacent to Carnegie Center, a 560- acre master planned office park; tenants will benefit from the unparalleled amenities both within the office park, which include open air cafes, jogging and walking paths, gazebos, sculpture gardens, exotic plantings, ponds, amphitheater, Hyatt Regency Princeton hotel, post office, Wells Fargo bank, childcare facility, heliport and dining facilities; and in its immediate surrounding area along the Route 1 corridor, which includes 7 major shopping centers and malls, restaurants, banks, childcare facilities and fitness center, including Life Time Fitness, which is 7 minutes from the property.
- Institutional quality ownership
- 30’ x 30’ column spacing
- Efficient & divisible floor plates
- Multiple tenant balconies
- Park like setting on 24-acres
- On-site amenities:
- – 8,000 SF fitness center with multiple workout areas, and showers, full-service cafeteria with outdoor seating
- 4 minutes from the Princeton Junction train station
- Buildings are interconnected with a heated walkway