121 Chanlon Road
121 Chanlon Road, New Providence, NJ
121 Chanlon Road is a four-story, headquarters quality office building totaling 111,000 square feet. Originally built as a single-tenant building, 121 Chanlon Road was the main building for Reed Elsevier’s LexisNexis division headquarters. The building features an attractive brick façade, atrium style lobby, high-end finishes, covered parking, and a full service cafeteria with outdoor patio seating. Situated within minutes of Routes 78 and 24, and walking distance to the Murray Hill train station, the property offers the unique opportunity of suburban amenities with direct train access into the region’s major urban hubs.
- Flexibility for layout and design which is easily suited for tenant’s build-out requirements
- Full service cafeteria with outdoor patio seating
- Abundant surface parking, with covered executive parking
- One block from New Jersey Transit’s Murray Hill Station which provides direct commuter rail service into New York City
- Walking distance to fitness, retail, and restaurants.
- Located 30 minutes West of New York City
- Less than 20 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport
- 10 minute drive to downtown Summit or Short Hills Mall
- Corporate neighbors include Nokia, Accenture, Celgene, and L’Oréal